POSTD MERCHANT BANQUE (PMB)
ONLINE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Online Privacy Notice (Notice) applies to POSTD Merchant Bank (PMB) and its online website and/or mobile application which refers to and links to this Notice. The term “POSTD Merchant Banque”, “PMB”, our, us or we in this Notice refers to the company its affiliates or subsidiaries. This Notice describes how our sites may collect, use and share information from or about you. This Notice explains how information may be collected and used for advertising purposes. Effective April 27, 2020
When you visit our site we will use and share any information we collect on this site from or about you in accordance with this Privacy Notice. The terms and conditions of this Notice control information disclosures and by using our site you agree to the terms and conditions of this Notice.
Collection and Use of Information
Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as information you provide via forms, surveys, applications or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax, mobile numbers or account numbers.
Personal Information Use
Personal Information can be used:
To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
To inform you about important information regarding the site, products or services you are enrolled in or products or services which you apply or may be interested in applying for or changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
To deliver marketing communications that may be of interest to you, including, advertisings or offers tailored to you;
To improve your user experience on the site;
To allow you to apply for offered products or services and where required to evaluate your eligibility for such products or services;
To verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and personal information;
To allow you to use site account tools. Information that you enter into such tool may be stored for future access and use. You have the option to elect not to save the information;
For business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the site operations, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of any promotional campaign;
For risk control, to assist with fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements; and
To allow you to utilize features within the site by granting PMB access to information from your device such as contact lists or other mobile applications when certain services are requested by you.
Sharing of Personal Information
Personal information required to access our website will not be shared with third parties. Such information will be used internally for analytics and other administrative purposes by PMB.
We collect and use information in the following ways:
• Through your browser or device: : Certain information is collected by most browsers and/or through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure our site functions properly, for fraud detection and prevention, and security purposes.
You can refuse to accept these cookies and most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the site. For example, the site will not be able to recognize your device and you will need to answer a challenge question each time you log on.
• Other technologies including pixel tags, web beacons, and clear GIFs: which may be used in connection with site pages, downloadable mobile applications and formatted HTML email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications, to compile statistics about usage and response rates, to personalize your experience while engaging with us online and offline, for fraud detection and prevention, for security purposes and to assist us in resolving an account holder’s questions regarding use of our site.
• Flash objects: As part of our solutions for online authentication, we use Flash objects (also known as “Local Shared Objects”) to help us recognize you and your device when you come back to our site. For our pages running Adobe® Flash® content we use Flash objects to determine your browser type and version of Adobe Flash in order for you to view the content. Deleting cookies does not delete Flash objects. You can learn more about Flash objects – including how to control and disable them – by referencing the Adobe website. If you choose to disable Flash objects from our site, then you may not be able to access and use all or part of the site or benefit from the information and services offered.
• IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage, diagnosing server problems, to personalizing the site by tailoring it to your experience while engaging with us online and offline, for compliance and security purposes and administration of the site.
• Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-identified Data is data that we create or compile from various sources, including but not limited to accounts and transactions. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, may be used for our business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
Third party widgets – we may allow widgets like social share buttons on our site that enable users to easily share information on another platform, such as a social media platform. The third parties that own these widgets may have access to information about your browsing on pages of our site where these widgets are placed. You should review information at these third party sites where you have an account, to determine how each third party collects and treats such information.
In order for online behavioral advertising opt outs from our Sites and on other sites to work on your device, your browser must be set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, buy a new device, access our Site or other sites from a different device, login under a different screen name, or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again. If your browser has scripting disabled, you do not need to opt out, as online behavioral advertising technology does not work when scripting is disabled. Please check your browser’s security settings to validate whether scripting is active or disabled.
To protect Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with applicable federal and state laws. These measures may include device safeguards and secured files and buildings as well as oversight of our third party service providers to ensure information remains confidential and secure.
Making sure information is accurate
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please use the Contact Us option on our Site, or call or write to us at the telephone numbers or appropriate address for changes listed on your account statements, records, online or other account materials.
Protecting children’s privacy online
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent. Visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) website for more information regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Privacy Notice Updates
This Privacy Notice is subject to change based on laws and/or regulatory requirements. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Privacy Notice. Any changes to this Privacy Notice will become effective when the revised Privacy Notice on this site is posted. Usage of this site, following changes to this Privacy Notice means that you accept the revised this Privacy Notice.